Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Little Bit About Myself

I know this is kind of cheesy for a first blog post but… Welcome! I can’t wait to get started blogging. I’m a fifteen year old writer who dreams of making it as a published author one day. I love the idea that someone will one day pick up a book with my name and read the words that I have typed with my heart. I put my heart and soul into every project I do. I also enjoy the guitar and the piano. I love writing music. It sooths me.

Here are ten things most people don’t know about me.

  1. I have a canister with peanut M&Ms on my desk and a jar full of super bubble.
  2. I wasn’t allowed online till I turned eleven.
  3. I didn’t read until someone offered to buy me a prize :) but the joke was on me. I love it now, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
  4. I love spoons. Not the ones from your kitchen but the ones you collect. I love them.
  5. I’m a third generation writer
  6. If I could marry Edward I would
  7. I love Twilight and Harry Potter and don’t see how they can coexist with each other in everyone’s heart.
  8. I’m very competitive, but I’ve never won a Clue game in my life.
  9. I can’t get through a Rick Riordan book without cry and feeling sorry for myself. So I just don’t read them.
  10. I can’t stick to one genera when writing.

There you go! Ten things most people don’t know about me. I hope you enjoy my posts and pray you tag along as I find myself though my writing!

~Jordan




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...