Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Juliet Club

   

                     
Rating:  5.0 Out of Five
Details: 
Hardcover, 402 pages
Published: May 27th 2008 by Harper Teen
Original Title: The Juliet Club
ISBN: 0061366919 (ISBN13: 9780061366918)
Edition Language: English

Book Review: 
Whoa, all I can say is Whoa. This. Book. Was. Amazing. It did not disappoint. It had elegance and grace with a little bit of teenage angst. It was an amazing read. 
There were several things I liked about this book, most of which will not be mentioned for the sake of spoilers. I do, however, want to tell you to go buy this book. This was a fantastic book. 
I honestly would never have purchased it if it hadn’t been half priced -what a jewel I would have missed. It was such a good summer read. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this book. So what’s the purpose of this book review if I cannot tell you anything without telling you the entire plot? I just had to tell someone how good this book was. AMAZING! 
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...