Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Whatcha Reading Wednesday



Welcome to Whatcha Reading Wednessday! 
This is a Bookish Meme hosted by me, Jordan. Anyone can play along! 
The only rule is that you have to link back to this blog. 
You basically just post the book you are reading right now. You can post a favorite quote from the book so far and you can always link back to the Goodreads page! 

The book I am currently reading is The Selection by Kiera Cass. It is such a good book. I am only on chapter five but have a couple characters on my favorites list and a bunch in the dislikes category! 

10507293
*Link In Cover*

I here the second book The Elite is better than The Selection. I cannot wait to decide for myself! 

Yours Truly -Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...