Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon


image

I just participated in The Booktube-A-Thon and had  so much fun that I decided to go ahead and participate in the Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon just for fun. 
I’m a very competitive person… I come from a very competitive family as well. We’re one of those families who, once having beaten the players around the dining room table, we climb on top of the table and dance shouting “I won, I won!” Needless to say, we don’t go down without a fight. :) 
My family participated in the Booktube-A-Thon with me, but I’ll be Riding Solo on this one… well maybe not. They don’t have blogs so they’ll be silent partners. ;P 
I'm going to attempt to read three books, 
The Selection by Kiera Cass 
Over You by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus 
Once Upon the End by James Riley 
I plan to give daily updates, but we’ll see how that goes! :) -Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...