Sunday, August 11, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #1

I got one lonely book this week… nonetheless. It’s a book! 
The book I got this week was: 
image
I have wanted this book for such a long time! I found it at Wal-Mart for $13.99 and couldn’t pass it up. It was such a good deal and, considering I had picked it up several times at my local B&N and I was willing to pay $20.00 I decided to go ahead and pick it up now. I have all of Sarah Dessen’s books now (except for the How To Deal Movie Cover I have yet to get my hands on!) and cannot wait to start reading them again! 
I splurged and got all of the old original covers before they took them out of stores because I can’t stand the new covers. They look gaudy to me. I don’t understand her reasoning but this rant will be saved for another post because now I have some serious reading to do and have 3,000 words to write before 12:00 am. Talk you guys later! 
-Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...